26th January 2012
In a nutshell, we’re looking for a front-end engineers who have a demonstrated grasp of design, to join our small team in Beirut.
We need someone who can take a page in Photoshop, make sure the UX flow hums, and be able to code all of the necessary pieces of the page (HTML5/CSS3/JS).
You’ve got to be comfortable with our LAMP stack even if you don’t dream in PHP. You won’t have to build large-scale features yourself, but you will be building smaller ones, and will work directly with our Technology Chief to implement larger ones.
What we offer you:
- A salary that matches your work: if you work 2 times as fast as an average developer, you will earn 2 times as much, so it’s up to you!
- A chance to work on fun, challenging and interesting projects: we’re always working on different stuff, just check our previous work and you’ll get the gist.
- Flexible working environment: we have no set working hours so you can come and leave whenever you want, and we’re cool if you choose to work form home, a cafe or any place that gets your juices flowing.
If you’re interested, drop us a line at email@example.com.
CVs are fine, even better a link to your github account (or wherever you share code online), your blog and/or your twitter account would help us as well to know how you think and how you write code.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement public facing pages for sites and apps.
- Help drive UI and UX decisions.
- Prototype experimental features.
- Participate in general engineering needs of the company.
What you need to have:
- Great proficiency using HTML5/CSS3/jQuery/AJAX in a production environment.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- To be good enough with Photoshop.
- Obsessive attention to detail, to produce pixel-perfect output.
- Personal projects that show and aptitude for front-end engineering and product design sense.
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly.