7th February 2012
We’re looking for passionate iOS/Mobile developers (seniors and juniors) to join our team in Beirut.
You’ll be responsible for creating new iOS apps for our clients. You’re expected to be on top of all new iOS features. Which usually requires a strong passion and dedication to whatever is new.
For the senior position, you should have a few good years of experience in development (a year or 2 in mobile is needed) and for the junior positions, an open mind and passion is all you need.
What we offer you:
- A salary that matches your work: if you work 2 times as fast as an average developer, you will earn 2 times as much, so it’s up to you!
- A chance to work on fun, challenging and great projects: just check our previous work and you’ll get the gist.
- Flexible working environment: we have no set working hours so you can come and leave whenever you want, and we’re cool if you choose to work form home, a cafe or any place that gets your juices flowing.
- CVs are fine, even better links to your previous apps or work, your blog and/or your twitter account would help us as well to know how you think and how you write code.
What you’ll do:
- Develop iOS apps leveraging RESTful data sources (done by our web team).
- Attention to detail to a pathological level. With ability to deliver pixel-perfect UI, as the work needs to be 100% true to the design.
- Actively participate in design discussions and code reviews and speak up when you see something that can be improved.
What you need to have:
- Experience with Objective-C.
- Experience with XCode, CocoaTouch, Apple Platform.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following Core frameworks: Core Data,
- Core Animation, or Core Location.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Passion for product quality and attention to details.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles, tight schedules.
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience.